For twenty years I have worked as a professional nursery nurse and maternity nurse, in neonatal and special care baby units, nurseries, schools, children centres and visiting families in the community.
I have immense experience and knowledge of the entire range of parenting situations involving babies and young children, including:
- Developing a solid but adaptable loving routine for you and your baby.
- Building confidence in parents and supporting families in a gentle and relaxed way that meets your needs.
- Offering advice and supporting parents with breast feeding, expressing and bottle feeding.
- Showing you how to calm and settle your baby promoting a good sleeping pattern.
- Supporting and caring for families with multiple births.
- Sharing advice and trouble shooting with parents struggling to settle baby and supporting good sleep routines.
- Sharing fun activities to encourage age appropriate development for your baby.
- Advising you with equipment and toys relevant to your babies care and development.
- Promoting tummy time and introducing visual and musical toys.
- Assisting you with setting up your nursery.
- Demonstrating bath time and baby massage.
- Working with families with babies in special care baby units and babies born early.